March is apparently the month of new beginnings. We are going to celebrate two anniversaries this month: Storytellers On Tour will turn 1 year old, and the blog will turn 3 years old. Man, time flies. There will be some celebratory stuff coming your way this month for sure!
But we’ll have a lot of other content as well: reviews, features, SPFBO stuff, author spotlights, book tour encores.
So let’s see what Big Panda and Tiny Dragon says and what we have in mind for March:
The book titles are linked to their Goodreads pages.
- The Shadow in the Glass by J.J.A. Harwood
- The Last God by Michael McClung
- Moon Over Soho by Ben Aaronovitch
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling
- The Storm Keeper’s Island by Catherine Doyle
- Sin Eater by Mike Shel
- Songs of Insurrection by JC Kang
- Rise of the Red Hand by Olivia Chadha
- Dead Space by Kali Wallace
In March, we’ll continue reviewing the finalists and having features with the authors. Keep an eye out for some fun! We have an SPFBO 6 Finals page, where you’ll be able to follow our progress and everything SPFBO related. In March you can expect from us a review for:
- Darkness Forged by Matt Larkin
- A Wind from the Wilderness by Suzannah Rowntree
- Voice of War by Zack Argyle
- The Fall of Erlon by Robert H. Flaming
To Be Continued…
In March we’ll continue with Sanctuary of Arrows, the first story in the SPFBO Special Edition of To Be Continued…, written by some of the finalists. So far we have 2 parts out and there is two more coming so watch this space!
In March I’ll have the usual annual big post up, looking back at the past year. We also will have a couple of cover reveals and author spotlights.
Storytellers On Tour
Just because we are celebrating our 1 year anniversary, doesn’t mean we’ll be sitting back. We’ll have a couple of blitzes, a cover reveal and a lot of great tours. In March we’ll be giving you:
Find out more about Storytellers On Tour or join our team:
Well, I think that’s it. I hope you all will have a nice month! Follow us on social media if you’d like to:
Oh, I had my eye on The Shadow in the Glass. It sounds like a darker twist on Cinderella and I’m excited for it. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts 🙂
Hopefully I’ll be able to have a review up next week 🙂 So far it’s not bad. I’m a bit over 20% into it.